View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #26
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114521 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Because based on his previous play Schaub has shown that he is better than this. I'm not a fan of Schaub, but he's not this terrible. Chances are if you put Yates or Keenum in, they aren't going to light the world on fire. Considering they're backups, they probably won't even be good. I think there's a better chance of Schaub improving and at least being marginally good as opposed to either of those guys don't much of anything. Like I said, if Schaub continues to regress though then it's a moot point since Yates and/or Keenum will see time.
I applaud your optimism, I was the same way until this past Sunday. I still believe his arm went dead at the end of last season and now his mind is gone because he felt he could make up for it but he just cant.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote