View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #22
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Based on what you have seen going back to LAST SEASON.....what makes you think this is just a funk?

From what I have seen there is no harm in putting in Yates or Keenum. I guarantee they won't throw 4 pick 6's in 4 games in a row and probably won't throw picks in what, the last 8 or 9 non preseason games going into last season?

Schaub's lucky it was only 1 pick 6 last game. There was another of the 3 picks he threw that should have been another pick 6 had the defender not had to juggle it to catch it.
Because based on his previous play Schaub has shown that he is better than this. I'm not a fan of Schaub, but he's not this terrible. Chances are if you put Yates or Keenum in, they aren't going to light the world on fire. Considering they're backups, they probably won't even be good. I think there's a better chance of Schaub improving and at least being marginally good as opposed to either of those guys don't much of anything. Like I said, if Schaub continues to regress though then it's a moot point since Yates and/or Keenum will see time.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote