View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #18
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Starting Yates or Keenum means he's thrown in the towel for the season. I'm not a fan of Schaub, but he's more likely to play well than either of them. Playing an okay backup or an undrafted QB is a recipe for disaster. Schaub might continue to play like crap, but I'll take the chance that he'll get out of his funk and at least get back to average. If he continues to stink it up, then we'll see Yates or Keenum anyway.
not necessarily. we didn't throw the towel in 2001. yates is better than his 2011 debut. he beat the bengals back then. so if a better yates today plays smart football then it gives us a better chance to win....much better chance than schaub at this point. if anything, I'd like for yates to play and give MS a break.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote