View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #35
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97142 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Ehhh, The little i've seen of Hundley since this thread has been made...color me unimpressed. He certainly looks the part, big strong guy with a live arm...but his footwork is awful and he doesn't look all that accurate to me...He looks really raw..certainly will have to sit a year. Seems a little slow through his progressions as well.

Bridgewater doesn't impress me too much either. He by contrast has great footwork & his arm seems good....that wind up though....he's gonna have to shorten that in the NFL....which might mess with his accuracy. Apart from that, you wonder about the competition he faces.

McCarron seems to look like the best total package imo..best combo of everything....he just looks more polished to me than the rest of the guys..After that Boyd...
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote