View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #14
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Starting Yates or Keenum means he's thrown in the towel for the season. I'm not a fan of Schaub, but he's more likely to play well than either of them. Playing an okay backup or an undrafted QB is a recipe for disaster. Schaub might continue to play like crap, but I'll take the chance that he'll get out of his funk and at least get back to average. If he continues to stink it up, then we'll see Yates or Keenum anyway.
Based on what you have seen going back to LAST SEASON.....what makes you think this is just a funk?

From what I have seen there is no harm in putting in Yates or Keenum. I guarantee they won't throw 4 pick 6's in 4 games in a row and probably won't throw picks in what, the last 8 or 9 non preseason games going into last season?

Schaub's lucky it was only 1 pick 6 last game. There was another of the 3 picks he threw that should have been another pick 6 had the defender not had to juggle it to catch it.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote