View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149340 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess the Ram's game plan with Matt at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I noted early last year that Schaub's arm looked more lively than it had at any point in his career. Don't need to go watch the games. I could probably find posts where I said that last year.

But I think that was an aberration. Matt has always been a lobber more than a zinger. Maybe it is worse now. It probably is. But instill think he's about the same guy he's always been.

I don't think Matt would play this poorly all the time. I think we can win with him if the rest of the team is not making mistakes. But when he's playing like this it doesn't matter. Either way I think he's either a burden or a huge burden.
This is a league where very little separates the good from the bad. I don't think we realize how thin the line is ....

Schaub's never had a big arm ... probably had just enough to get by. For a guy limited physically like him , any loss of ability is .... enough to take him from serviceable to poor. I really believe this is what we are seeing.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote