View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #5
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak sticking with Schaub - still named starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile View Post
GK sounds like he is preparing to take a huge dump, not mentor a 10 year vet. What is he thinking can be pushed through? We already saw what happened when the motto was "cut it loose."

No more cutting loose, no more pushing one through. That approach should have totally died at halftime last week. The best thing for Schaub is to sit down, grab a clipboard and headset, and watch at least until after the bye week. Clear his head from the public storms and get off the "X" in the media. Meanwhile his teammates get a glimmer of hope...possibly even a spark, but really anything but the sense of oh-crap-here-he-goes-again they must be feeling now.

By then we would have a little more info on who else, if anyone, can play QB in 2013 for this team. But if Schaub and GK keep pushing and cutting loose, we're done.
This would be my preferred method of attacking this second quarter of the season personally. You nailed it.