View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess the Ram's game plan with Matt at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I don't know if you have any games from early last year , but if you do , watch any from the first quarter of the season and then any from this season and compare .... Its quite obvious when doing so that Schaubs velocity is GONE (what little he had to begin with).
I noted early last year that Schaub's arm looked more lively than it had at any point in his career. Don't need to go watch the games. I could probably find posts where I said that last year.

But I think that was an aberration. Matt has always been a lobber more than a zinger. Maybe it is worse now. It probably is. But instill think he's about the same guy he's always been.

I don't think Matt would play this poorly all the time. I think we can win with him if the rest of the team is not making mistakes. But when he's playing like this it doesn't matter. Either way I think he's either a burden or a huge burden.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote