View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #12
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
That's real truth right there. In this offense, with this coach, Keenum is going to be asked to go out there and do his best Matt Schaub impersonation. If Gary won't give a guy he's been coaching for 8 years much room to create on the fly then you can be sure he won't give Keenum that kind of latitude.

Case might even get in the doghouse if he colors outside the lines.
I don't think this is necessarily true. I think Kubiak play calls to what he sees as Schaub's strengths. Unfortunately, Schaub is declining rapidly. He would do the same thing for Case, or even TJ for that matter. I think we saw some of that in the preseason.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote