View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #26
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Link QB change has a profound effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
I agree with this. I have a question, though. Will it make any difference who the quarterback is, whether it's Yates or Keennum, or even a high draft pick next year? Have other teams figured out Kubiak's playcalling? Not excusing Schaub, but I get the feeling defenses know what's coming. I just don't know if another quarterback is the answer.
I have the same questions. I don't think Gary's plays are horrible, but the way he calls them is terribly predictable. I really think he needs to hand his Denny's menu to Dennison and let him call the plays. Same plays, different caller. It's obviously not revolutionary, but I think it would be helpful.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote