View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #25
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40896 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Link QB change has a profound effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
I agree with this. I have a question, though. Will it make any difference who the quarterback is, whether it's Yates or Keennum, or even a high draft pick next year? Have other teams figured out Kubiak's playcalling? Not excusing Schaub, but I get the feeling defenses know what's coming. I just don't know if another quarterback is the answer.
I don't know kubiak that well, if you think Kubiak's playcalling will be the same even with a different type of QB then yes, predictability could be an issue.

I don't think I know the answer, but I hope he is capable enough as HC to adapt the playcalling to best suit the QB/Team.