View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess the Ram's game plan with Matt at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Nothing, he'll continue to run the gimmick offense with no down the field threat, the team we face will play zone, start to switch to man and then eventually start blitzing us like a hooker on crack cocaine.. Jeff Fisher will be very aggressive, as he always is on defense. Matt will crumble up before he even gets hit, and go down, and hopefully it won't be a 5 game pick 6 streak. Although if it gets Kubiak fired, I'm all for a 8 game pick 6 streak.

Game over.
I just can't understand why we don't go to our TEs on quick slants or crossing routes or deep slants when defenses start blitzing LBs. Anyway great post.