View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

I don't know if this makes me some "Keenum Truther" or whatever Montrose-esque term people want to assign, but yeah, I want to see Keenum over Yates and here is my reasoning;

Schaub is FUBAR'd and IMO, neither Yates or Keenum THIS season will lead the Texans to the promised land. That said, I already know what Yates has, it's a Schaub 2.0 without the picks Schaub has had this season for the most part.

With Keenum, he is a total enigma as far as what he can do and is mobile and has the guts to "stand tall" in the pocket and not go fetal and sling it around.

Now, let's re-read what I just said for those that clearly won't read what I just said and knee jerk all over themselves about daring to think Keenum should get a shot.....IMO the season is shot if Schaub doesn't turn it around, we have seen the Yates act which is similar to Schaub, so let's give the kid a chance in what would be a wasted season anyway. Will he be the savior, doubt it, but let's find out.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote