View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Link QB change has a profound effect

TB51 glad to see you posting & offering opinion. I, like the rest of you, want what is best for our team. I consider myself loyal to players even those having down time or not as productive as I had hoped; see Brandon Harris. MS has done enough prior to this season for me to reluctantly say he was the best we could do. Now I am just disgusted. The point of video that stood out to me is what I want (of course) & that is a spark plug that will ignite the Texans' engine. I think that is Keenum. I watch Cougar ball when there is a player that gets my attention and Case did that long ago. First he perseveres and has gone against naysayers his entire football life. If you are unaware of his story, research. There are plenty of posts on this MB with numerous links. His only negative is height but he not only is a player but a leader and field general. College stats: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...81/case-keenum

Sure you cannot go on stats alone but many here have watched him play many times. He is extremely accurate and unlike Manziel and some of the other hybrid QBs, he runs only when he has to.