View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'm a coog so you know i'm with you... I'm just guarding against homerism. I saw him play many many times at U of H....i just want him to earn the job and be given a real shot..not some last ditch effort to try to save this season.

As it stands now, i feel if he gets in & doesn't perform well or just mediocore, he'll be written off by most here & the staff as well come next offseason and you likely won't hear from him again...at least here.

Let him get in late in the season & gain some confidence so going into the next off-season he comes in pretty much as the incumbent. Let him compete with a 1st round talent...if he wins, he wins & he gets a real shot to lead this franchise...if not well.
No time like the present. With today's rules designed for more offense and protecting qbs, no since in sheltering young qbs anymore. Schaub doesn't have "it" anymore and TJ doesn't appear to be a game changer so lets see what we got with Case.