View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #5
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83307 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In support of Case...

I'm a coog so you know i'm with you... I'm just guarding against homerism. I saw him play many many times at U of H....i just want him to earn the job and be given a real shot..not some last ditch effort to try to save this season.

As it stands now, i feel if he gets in & doesn't perform well or just mediocore, he'll be written off by most here & the staff as well come next offseason and you likely won't hear from him again...at least here.

Let him get in late in the season & gain some confidence so going into the next off-season he comes in pretty much as the incumbent. Let him compete with a 1st round talent...if he wins, he wins & he gets a real shot to lead this franchise...if not well.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote