View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #847
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6869 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not a Matt Schaub fan, never have been.

But, what you're saying isn't exactly true. Matt made plays in the 4th qtr against San Diego. He made plays in the 4th & OT qtr against Tennessee. While he didn't make plays, he looked good playing above average for the first half of the Seattle game.

He's not consistent at it, he's not prolific in that department. But to say he can't??????

Like I said, I understand the frustration that our current goal is to try to get Matt Schaub back to 2011 form & that wasn't great. But it is what it is & if he gets back on track we'll win the division.... & we'll see what happens in the play offs.
Our definition of making plays is obviously different. Wilson made a play getting the first down at the end of the game on 4th down.

TK the bold is where we differ. I don't see Matt getting back to 2011 form. Getting back to 2011 form physically is not possible. It is not 2011 in our division anymore. Good possibility that 2011 MS in 2013 does not win division. Really doesn't matter because 2011 MS is gone.

You are right in saying "it is what it is" in that we have no control over anything.
Gk has that.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote