View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #846
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not a Matt Schaub fan, never have been.

But, what you're saying isn't exactly true. Matt made plays in the 4th qtr against San Diego. He made plays in the 4th & OT qtr against Tennessee. While he didn't make plays, he looked good playing above average for the first half of the Seattle game.

He's not consistent at it, he's not prolific in that department. But to say he can't??????

Like I said, I understand the frustration that our current goal is to try to get Matt Schaub back to 2011 form & that wasn't great. But it is what it is & if he gets back on track we'll win the division.... & we'll see what happens in the play offs.
I think we all know that ship has sailed.....last sunday's game was the absolute last thing that he could've had happen to him. That game, combined with the overall stretch he's on has taken pretty much all his confidence away....& everyone knows what happens when your confidence is gone...it usually doesn't come back. the little confidence he has left, is there b/c Gary keeps giving it to him. He's never getting back to 2011 form......you can just see it in his body language.....

He'll get the nod this week & i'll go ahead & predict it now, he won't throw another pick 6, but he'll be shaky throughout the game...you'll see alot of double clutching from him on the short stuff b/c he'll be 2nd guessing himself alot....

He's done....Done like a sausage link left on the BBQ pit too long.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote