View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #21
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40895 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Link QB change has a profound effect

I don't know if I rather kubiak benching Schaub or not, Actually I don't care for this season as much as I care for the future. So if the best decision for the future means a crappy '13 season I still will be on board.

I don't have any problems saying I am ignorant when talking about football, I don't have much time to do research and I watch it just for fun.
I'm not even american, so it's even harder for me to stay informed.

This said, I really like what I've seen of Keenum... I think he could become our next franchise QB, but I think it's too soon to make him start.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have this feeling that If he is put in that position before time it could be worst for us than to wait end suck it up for this season.

Yates in my eyes is more or less like Schaub, he could be better but he could be worse... For the long run I feel yates will at best become Schaub-bis.

So in the end I think kubiak should let schaub start, if he gets better we could still have a good season, if he stinks getting rid of him will be much more simple.

Next year make sure Keenum is ready (the team needs to be ready for him too) and start him from day 1.

Yates is a solid #2 QB for now, and will be in the future.

This is how I see the situation, If you think I'm wrong feel free to point out the flaws but please give me some reference so I can improve my understanding of the game.