View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #845
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB (Yates named #2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
I would have made the change 4 weeks ago and made Keenum the starter not TJ. TJ is MS as far as mindset goes.
The writing was on the wall THEN. Schaub cannot make plays! You don't know this by now. Not MS's fault, just the way it is. With his QB skills now and his known weaknesses it is too much to expect him to make plays on a consistent basis.
I'm not a Matt Schaub fan, never have been.

But, what you're saying isn't exactly true. Matt made plays in the 4th qtr against San Diego. He made plays in the 4th & OT qtr against Tennessee. While he didn't make plays, he looked good playing above average for the first half of the Seattle game.

He's not consistent at it, he's not prolific in that department. But to say he can't??????

Like I said, I understand the frustration that our current goal is to try to get Matt Schaub back to 2011 form & that wasn't great. But it is what it is & if he gets back on track we'll win the division.... & we'll see what happens in the play offs.