Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Accountability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well, I happen to be in NYC right now. Trust me, no one here gives a rat's ass about Eli winning 2 Super Bowls. The Giants are now 0-4, and it's what have you done for me lately, and that's all anyone cares about.
Agreed. But no one here is giving Eli that kinda grief, mainly because we don't care.

Eli has had some great games, we(down here in Texas) believe he's the best option they have right now.

If we were able to step back & look at our situation it's possible that we can see the same thing here. Yates/Keenum aren't going to get in the game unless Schaub gets hurt. Matt is our starting QB, much to our chagrin.

The frustrating part, is that few of us had the confidence in Schaub that Gary has had to begin with. We understand if Schaub's play drops below a certain level, he'd get pulled. It baffles us, even me (a guy who doesn't care for Schaub but believed he is good enough to win a Championship with this team), that we haven't seen that level yet.