View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013   #31
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

I honestly think it depends on who our coach is next year. For this offense my personal favorites are Boyd and McCarron. McCarron has a very underrated arm and makes every throw. He doesn't get enough credit in my opinion. Murray is slowly warming up to me too. Bridgewater and Hundley will be long gone by the time the Texans draft. If we could address the defense or O-Line in RD 1 and grab McCarron in the 2nd I'd be pretty pumped.

I'm disappointed in Fales play thus far this year. I had high hopes for him coming into the season. Don't even get me started on Logan Thomas. All the tools in the world, but erratic as hell.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote