View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #7
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels Fibula Injury, Could Miss Time

I'm not going to lose sleep over this. OD didn't do Schaub any favors on that pick 6 against the Seahawks. I'm very comfortable with Graham and I'd love to see Griffin get some playing time. Even Schaub would have a hard time missing someone that big. I'm sure he'll do it, but he'll have to work at it.

I wonder if he hurt his leg trying to reverse his direction to catch a pass thrown behind him or trying to make a tackle on another INT.

And no, I'm not happy or anything resembling happy that OD is injured. I'm just not overly concerned with his absence as far as offensive production goes. I think Graham has a ton of upside and Matty Pick 6 needs to look at someone other than OD and AJ every freaking pass play. Well, hopefully it'll be Yates or Keenum looking for open receivers soon.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote