View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #28
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Hopefully Rick/Gary/Matt are gone and the Texans hire Oliver Luck/Shaw.

Then draft Hogan. If the Texans are drafting in the 15-18 range I would,

A. trade up for Hogan
B. Draft Van Noy at 15 and trade into the bottom of the 1st and pick one of, Mettenberger/Manziel/McCarron/Murray.

I like option B. better.

I love Bridgewater/Hundley and dont like Boyd at all. If the Texans want a better version of Boyd, they can sit still at 15-18 and pick Manziel.

BTW, Trading for Bray intrigues me, I would offer a 3rd for him. Of course all of the draftniks know how I feel about Bray. I'm glad he went to K.C. and will get a chance to learn under Reid. He will become a better version of Foles.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote