View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #59
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Anyone here play Fan Duel? Been doing it since the season started. Pretty cool picking a new fantasy team every week.

My whiner line moment there: A couple of weeks ago, had Moreno going in a game the Broncos were blowing somebody out. They pull him in the 4th because of the blowout and I fall 0.22 points shy of hitting $100. Walk away with nothing.

My regular fantasy league, I'm 0-4 coming into the week. My QB is Dalton, going against Brady, my Denver defense racks up a -8 points, and wouldn't you know, I get my 1st win of the season. Go figure.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote