View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
If he truly "evaluated" he'd clearly see that the QB position is a huge problem. Evaluating? My ass hurts
He clearly states what the problem is.

The difference between him & us is how he wants to go about fixing it. We want to pull the starting QB. He wants to fix the starting QB.

Personally, I really don't care how he fixes it, so long as he fixes it. Makes sense that if we remove Schaub's gaffes we're in a better position to win, but we don't know that.

I'm not defending Kubiak, not advocating we keep Matt, I've got no preference for Case, Tj, or Matt.

Just saying. Kubiak knows exactly what the problem is.