View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1055
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

I was watching the game with a family I am friends with in Elgin last night with my daughter for the first half so didn't have access to my computer. Just went and looked at the beginning of the thread so I could see the reaction of everyone when that Pick 6 hit. Hahaha, page 5 is funny as hell. Everyone is just chatting away and then the bomb drops lol.

Where I was at we were a minute or so behind as we rewound it for a sec on the DVR so when the pick happened my phone started blowing up but I hadn't seen it yet. Lol......so fuqed up with that pick 6.

Matt Schaub is the Cal Ripken Jr of Pick 6's for consecutive streaks....he's the Iron Man of pick 6's lol.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote