View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #17
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think we'll be drafting mid-teens. #15, #16, etc.

It depends on who is available also. I expect Bridgewater to enter, Boyd is a senior, Manziel will enter, one of Mariota and Hundley will enter, Murray is a senior, and Mettenberger is a senior.

I would expect Bridgewater to go #1, Mariota or Hundley to go top 5, Boyd top 10, and Manziel top 20. We may have to settle for Murray or move up (I don't want Manziel).

Bridgewater, Hundley, Boyd, Murray. In that order.
I'd be very happy with moving up 5-6 spots to pick up Boyd. If I was Rick Smith and the season continues as is that's a move I make.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote