View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1247
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
College and preseason play is weak "proof" of his ability to do things that Yates and Schaub cannot.

But again, I'm all aboard the start Keenum train because I will be happy if he wins for us and I'll be happy if all this unfounded Keenum love stops. I'm adopting a wait and watch policy on him. I don't think he is as special as many posters here think he is, but if he really and truly is then this team is better for it, and that's all that matters at the end of the day.
That's an outstanding attitude to take about it. It really would be a win-win. Either he's the savior waiting in the wings that many of us hope and/or believe he is or we get it over with and move on to the next potential candidate.