View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113211 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Draft Eligible QB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Right now I'm on the Hundley bandwagon, but I think he's gone before we pick. I would love to move up and grab him, but it's doubtful. Boyd is my second right now.

I want someone who can make some kinda of play with their legs, but preferably in the Russell Wilson, run around until someone can get open mode.
Bridgewater, Boyd, and Hundley are all guys that use their mobility to enhance the passing game. They can escape pressure, but they are looking downfield.

Mariota and Manziel are both run-first guys that scramble at the first sign of pressure. Manziel, in particular, has a tendency to break the pocket on the blitz even if everything is picked up. I have serious reservations about how he reacts to NFL defenses.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote