View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #2
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52945 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoLy-D View Post
WTB: 4 tickets vs. Jaguars 11/24/20

Die-hard fan here, looking for four tickets versus the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, November 24, 2013 to take my family see the halftime show where one of my daughters will perform.

I've checked the reseller places and they're a bit steep as compared to what I know some of you might be able to re-sell. (~$100 each at Ticket Exchange)

Please let me know if you have options either on this thread or through private message. Thanks!
Two Options:

a.) The Jags are practically giving away tickets here in Florida. It might be cheaper for you guys to fly to Jax and catch the game in Jacksonville.

b.) By the time Nov 24 rolls around the wheels will probably have completely come off the Texans bandwagon. So you will probably find tickets on ebay or Craigslist for real cheap the week of the game.

In all seriousness, I would NOT buy tickets now. As the Texans continue to lose the prices will keep dropping.

I had Texans season tickets for most of the bad years and I couldn't give away tickets on many weeks, especially against bad teams. The Jags will probably still be winless then.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote