View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1238
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I have yet to see a valid reason why Keenum should not get a shot. The objections to him that I've read and heard are all assumed limitations with no supporting examples. What has been proven is that he can do things that Schaub and Yates cannot do.

For the record, I'm a Longhorn, not a Cougar, and I was against VY going to the Texans.
College and preseason play is weak "proof" of his ability to do things that Yates and Schaub cannot.

But again, I'm all aboard the start Keenum train because I will be happy if he wins for us and I'll be happy if all this unfounded Keenum love stops. I'm adopting a wait and watch policy on him. I don't think he is as special as many posters here think he is, but if he really and truly is then this team is better for it, and that's all that matters at the end of the day.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote