View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1235
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
so is this your attempt to prove my post wrong?

Or is this a way for you to pretend to save face because you cant come up with a proper response?

Good job. you really proved me wrong with your elaborate and well thought out response.

Your post doesnt make sense on multiple levels and your reading comprehension is staggeringly inept....my response was my way of helping you to save face as i was just gonna drop it....obviously you didnt take the hint.....but then again, based on your posts on this topic, cant say im surprised.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote