View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #89
busterspencer
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 busterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respectedbusterspencer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Smith, Kubiak, his staff & Schaub must all go.
Why Smith...I actually think he has put togather a pretty good scouting/draft team. He has also picked up some substantual free agents and walk ons. I have been a Kubiak supporter from day 1 until last week. I did not know he would not let Matt change a play at the line after he looks over the defense..That is plain stupid. He is the one who calls all of those screen passes and plays that are always 1-2 yards short on 3rd down.. BS