View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #2007
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273093 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess When Kubiak Gets Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I would hope that you were right, but I can assure you that Kubiak will be back for at least one more season. Mcnair loves him like a son, and Mcnair is terrified of change. He hates the thought of new coaches and a new GM which is exactly what he would have to do with Smith as well who is a Kubiak disciple. We are stuck with Kubes.
I disagree completely (about Rick Smith). I'd let Kubiak go and keep Smith. He's been a pretty good GM and I'd like to see how he fared without being tied at the hip to Gary.

I bet he gets better without Kubiak.