View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #41
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ill Say It. Reed Looks Like Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
No this is who he has always been in primetime... this same guy. Luckily he got hurt the year TJ Yates played in the playoffs. Matt Schaub was never the reason why we won games. His numbers are flawed due to the fact we were always down in games and he would bring us back to still lose most times. Last 8 games he has thrown an interception... now that the texans are relevant contender wise teams have been scouting us harder the last few years hence Schaub gets exposed and now looks worse when in reality this is the same quarterback we have always had. Wake up!
I'm as big a Schaub hater as anyone on this board, but that is wrong. Sorry. Schaub has shown in the past he's a very good QB, just not consistently. But now he's showing us he's not even that.

But anyway, I guess we both agree on he has to go. And I mean NOW.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote