View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #2006
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: At what point does Kubiak run out of leash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I would hope that you were right, but I can assure you that Kubiak will be back for at least one more season. Mcnair loves him like a son, and Mcnair is terrified of change. He hates the thought of new coaches and a new GM which is exactly what he would have to do with Smith as well who is a Kubiak disciple. We are stuck with Kubes.
QFT. I would be shocked if Kubiak is gone next year.

Besides, our ox is not stuck in the ditch right now. They just need to "look at the tape" to fix it according to the beleaguered head coach.