View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1224
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

OK, simple question for those of you who seem to have some agenda against Keenum:

What does Schaub do better than Keenum, right now?

Arm strength: Keenum showed he can make all the throws in the preseason and showed he had zip on the ball. Whenever I read someone saying Keenum doesn't have an NFL arm, I immediately write them off as having any opinion worth listening to. The tape is out there. The guy can sling it just fine. He doesn't have Favre's arm, but he's as good or better than Schaub.

Mobility: Not even really going into this, because it's evident for all to see that Schaub has zero mobility. We don't need a running QB, but one who can move around a little and do roll-outs that don't go backward would be nice.

Decision Making: Well, 9 INTs on the season, at least 6 of which have led directly to TDs, and I think we can throw that one out.

Accuracy: Ties into the last comment, but Schaub has been horribly inaccurate, even on completions. This is why completion percentage doesn't tell the tale. AJ has had to grow a foot this season just to haul in Schaub's passes. The receivers have no shot at getting YAC because of Schaub's inaccuracy. He's behind, too low, or too high, but almost never where the ball needs to be. Yeah, I know what back shoulder throws are and I'm not talking about those.

Experience: Yes, Schaub has a lot more. It sure doesn't translate to much, huh?

What does Schaub do better than Keenum? Serious question.