View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #2003
djohn2oo8
All Pro

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Is it bad...

That I hope Kubiak loses the locker room? To the point that Uncle Bob is forced to make a change, though I realize it wouldn't be until after the season. Worst possible scenario is they do just enough to barely miss, or make the playoffs, enough to consider it a "good season". Don't want any of that. Constantly not having your team ready and getting embarrassed when the lights are bright, I have to think last night would carry some weight in making a move.