View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1047
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

I'm really starting to get upset with the radio coverage of Matt's interceptions last night. I've even got people coming to me today saying Kubiak is too predictable & DBs are sitting on our routes.

That's not what happened. If we're predictable, fine. I can live with that. I don't like it. But I would be expecting something to be done about the predictability.

What I saw last night, was that between the time Schaub decided to throw the ball & the ball left his hand, someone recognized where he was about to throw the ball & jumped the route.

The pick six, the guy covering DeAndre stumbled, thought he was beat. He looked at the QB, realized the ball was coming his way & jumped Andre's route.

The one their safety should have caught, he saw Matt was about to throw the ball... jumped the route.

The one Andre saved from being Matt's 5th pick 6, the DB was behind him.... 4 yards. He saw Matt load up & jumped the route.

The one the big defensive lineman picked...... he was reading Schaub the whole way, jumped Graham's route.

It's not predictability. It's Matt's slow decision making process & slow delivery/release.

If he had enough confidence in his protection (which was pretty good last night) to pump fake..... we could use that to our advantage.