View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #34
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
building a winning team is much more likely to happen faster when the HC and qb are removed together as opposed to just removing 1 or the other or some other coordinator by themselves.

You quoted SF, Indy, Mia & KC on the good side of this....lets look at the oppostite end of the spectrum; teams who changed something that they thought was the biggest problem and left everything else in place.

Dallas - have changed DC's twice under Garrett & left Romo in at qb

Jets - changed O-coordinators and now Qb's under Ryan

Jax - changed HC's & left Gabbert in at qb

STL - has changed everything around Bradford multiple times

I mean these are all teams who've been perennial losers for a while now....

real change for the texans needs to head in the right direction needs to include getting rid of Kubiak as well as Schaub.
Please don't misunderstand my post, I'm not saying keep Schaub and fire Kubiak, I want them both gone. I simply said Kubiak should go because that's who the thread is about, and was pointing out a statement that McNair said 3 yrs. ago and showing it to not be true. I said they (Kubiak and Schaub) should have been gone 3 yrs. ago.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote