View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1042
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Well, woke up and read the news. Schaub is still our starting quarterback. Smh.
Yeah, Gary Kubiak pretty much said that in the interview I watched last night. He seems confident Schaub is going to turn it around. We'll certainly see. The only thing that upsets me is that Kubiak is putting all of his eggs into the Schaub basket. He's ready to gamble on a guy who just isn't there mentally anymore. I admire Kubiak's loyalty but his stubborn ways are ruining this team.

At 2-3, we can still fight back and make the playoffs but I've already lost faith in Matt Schaub myself and I was one of his biggest fans. It took a long time to convince me he was done, but I'm on board with everybody else wanting him replaced as the starter.