View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #31
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
You could see it on AJ's face during the game, he was very frustrated and pissed.

It's already ugly, but I understand what you mean. Sometimes ugly can be a good thing though. It helps you to clean house and start over again. I think much of this blame needs to travel up hill though, to Bob McNair. When Houston was calling for Kubiaks head 3 yrs. ago Bob said that if he fired Kubiak it would take 3-5 yrs. to rebuild the organization into a winning team. Someone needs to point out the Colts, San Francisco, Miami, Kansas City, etc.... Many teams have rebuilt in a season and this team has the talent to be great already on the roster.
building a winning team is much more likely to happen faster when the HC and qb are removed together as opposed to just removing 1 or the other or some other coordinator by themselves.

You quoted SF, Indy, Mia & KC on the good side of this....lets look at the oppostite end of the spectrum; teams who changed something that they thought was the biggest problem and left everything else in place.

Dallas - have changed DC's twice under Garrett & left Romo in at qb

Jets - changed O-coordinators and now Qb's under Ryan

Jax - changed HC's & left Gabbert in at qb

STL - has changed everything around Bradford multiple times

I mean these are all teams who've been perennial losers for a while now....

real change for the texans needs to head in the right direction needs to include getting rid of Kubiak as well as Schaub.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote