View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #24
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ill Say It. Reed Looks Like Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
From 05/17/13:

Last week, Reed showed up on the Injury Report with an "abdomen." I suggested this being part of development of a "sports hernia" which is part of the "sports hip triad" process.

From immediately after the Seahawk's game:

He was tested this week.......

From the very beginning, based on his history of this injury and past injuries, I related the probability that Reed would not return as a useful cog on our team if he returned at all. After having had recent injections and still dealing with "breaking up scar tissue," he was not an appropriate candidate for return to begin with. Reed's strong ego, with the help of some continued poor organization decisions laced with unrealistic expectations, allowed him to specifically return in hopes of a break out performance against his old team.

There is no doubt in my mind that during this game, in one of the only plays that he experienced contact, he either extended an existing injury and/or suffered another related injury.
Agree 100% that he hurt himself somehow in this game, he was pulled late and Keo was back in. My guess is he's done, retired at this point.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote