View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Kubiak sees too much of himself in Schaub. Its almost like Kubiak is trying to live through Schaub the career he didn't ever have. No other position on offense gets this preferential treatment. He understands what Schaub is going through. Really? How about what the other 52 players are going through when you keep marching Schaub out there. Or how about when you keep calling the same pass out to the flat where every defense we face now has thoroughly studied it on film and is waiting for the 6 point gift.
I wouldn't be so mad if it looked like Kubiak had a clue as to what the problem is & how to fix it. If he knows how to fix it & just didn't get it done last night, that's one thing. But I didn't see anything last night to make me believe that. Against the Seahawks.... yeah. Looked like he had a handle on it, did some good things, then we turned into a completely ineffective unit. Couldn't even threaten to score unless the defense (or ST, but you know that's not going to happen) could put us in scoring position.