View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #55
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Kubiak sees too much of himself in Schaub. Its almost like Kubiak is trying to live through Schaub the career he didn't ever have. No other position on offense gets this preferential treatment. He understands what Schaub is going through. Really? How about what the other 52 players are going through when you keep marching Schaub out there. Or how about when you keep calling the same pass out to the flat where every defense we face now has thoroughly studied it on film and is waiting for the 6 point gift.

Lets take a look at the remaining schedule and see what can be salvaged as far as season record. This is my prediction before the Schaub pick six extravaganza. I originally said 9-7 or 8-8 depending on how the Texans did against the nfc west. But now I am not sure they can beat the Titans in Tenn and the Colts in our house. I see a false hope win streak after the bye only to be shattered at the end of the season. It could end anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7. I don't know how much rope McNair will give Kubiak this season but we all know it has been an endless spool in previous seasons.

Week 1- at Chargers W
Week 2- vs Titans W
Week 3 at Ravens L
Week 4 vs Seahawks L
Week 5 at Niners L
Week 6 vs Rams W
Week 7 at Chiefs L
Week 8- bye
Week 9 vs Colts W
Week 10 at Cardinals W
Week 11 vs Raiders W
Week 12 vs Jags W