Thread: Accountability
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #22
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Accountability

I posted something similar in another thread but it can go here as well. I view the media as an extension of the fans, they get access to the team and get to ask questions of the team that we all wish we could be asking. Why is our media soft on the team? Why are they settling for the same old "It's on me" or "I didn't call a good play or put the player in a position to succeed" excuses and not asking a hard follow up question like Why? If this were New York, Boston, Philly, etc... the media would be ripping this team and asking the hard nasty questions that fans want answered. The media is the fans version of accountability to the team.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote