View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #29
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guess Kubiak's speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think they are maybe a bit detached from reality down there. Too close to the situation maybe. Someone needs to tell kubiak that he needs to step back and hopefully gain some clarity because it seems they've adopted the attitude that no matter what happens they are entitled to another shot next week, next year...

Kubiak has given Schaub that sense of entitlement and neither have accomplished much really.

Schaub's comments were disgusting. He's not even owning his mistakes anymore. Everything is "we". And he keeps talking about how the team has a lot to improve on. Guys aren't going to like that. I see it on the players faces. They don't believe in him anymore.

And kubiak named him starter already. This is about to go south really fast guys. It's going to get ugly.

You could see it on AJ's face during the game, he was very frustrated and pissed.

It's already ugly, but I understand what you mean. Sometimes ugly can be a good thing though. It helps you to clean house and start over again. I think much of this blame needs to travel up hill though, to Bob McNair. When Houston was calling for Kubiaks head 3 yrs. ago Bob said that if he fired Kubiak it would take 3-5 yrs. to rebuild the organization into a winning team. Someone needs to point out the Colts, San Francisco, Miami, Kansas City, etc.... Many teams have rebuilt in a season and this team has the talent to be great already on the roster.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote