View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #1206
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
If you're making a QB change, which means you've pretty much given up on the season, then I would rather see Case, whether he's better than Yates or not. Yates isn't taking you anywhere. Yates isn't better than Schaub and we know where the Schaub train is going. Should have traded TJ when you had the chance.

Now, Case may not take you anywhere either, but like I said, if the change is made, the season is lost anyway. Might as well see if the guy can play or not.
I disagree, we're only giving up on the season if we start the guy who doesnt have any starting experience under his belt not the guy who already has 1 playoff win under his belt.....we can at least strive for that with him b/c he's done it before.

With Keenum, we'd basically be holding a season long try out for the qb position for next year...
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote