View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013   #44
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season is over, unless ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

The Texans will win games against the Rams, Jags, etc., but lose at least one to the Colts and probably the one remaining with the Tacks. They're going to lose to the Broncos and the Pats. They're probably going to lose against the Chiefs. Wouldn't be surprised of the Colts swept, to be honest.

And if you want to be real about it, spot the Cards or Raiders a couple extra possessions and/or a TD, and they'll probably win.
I don't know if I agree with that.

If Schaub starts I'm calling the game for the rams. I think Schaub is that big of a handicap.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote